We welcome walk-ins during all open jump hours, subject to availability. Price to jump is based on an hour time frame and listed below. Follow us on Facebook for events effecting Open Jump. Prior to jumping every person needs to complete a waiver.
It's Friday 5:19 PM — We're open
|Monday||10:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM — 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM — 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM — 9:00 PM|
All Jumpers must be able to walk and jump of their own ability. It is recommended that jumpers age 6 and under come to Toddler Jump & Play instead of open jump. Any person wishing to be on the trampolines even to assist is required to purchase a jump pass.
- 40 Minute Jump Pass: $9
- 60 Minute Jump Pass: $11
- 80 Minute Jump Pass: $15
- 120 Minute Jump Pass: $18
(Military Price is $1 less on ages 7 and older)
- All Day Pass per person $35
- Come and go as you please
ADD ON NINJA WARRIOR COURSE FOR $5 to any jump time
Located on the southern side of Colorado Springs, we serve the communities of; Colorado Springs, CO; Fountain, CO; Security, CO; Pueblo, CO; and Widefield, CO!
Plan ahead for the best experience:
- For safety purposes, Jumpers 6 years old and younger should plan to arrive early in the day.
- We recommend you wear athletic clothing and be ready to sweat!
- Bare feet or socks only on trampolines.
- Complimentary storage cubes are provided to store your shoes and personal items.
- For groups of 12 or more, please visit our GROUPS page.
Springs Trampoline Park reserves the right to limit who participates depending on the time and participant traffic.