- -Come Prepared with a One-Time Printed Waiver
- -We recommend you wear athletic clothing and be ready to sweat!
- -For Safety purposes the following are not allowed on the trampolines: belts, watches, hats and other large accessories, phones, wallets or loose objects. Although complimentary cubicles are provided we recommend valuables remain at home.
- -Shoes are not allowed on any activity except the Spring ‘n Slam Dunk Lane
- -Outside food or drink is not allowed at the park.
- -If you are planning to bring a group of 10 or more, please call us for pricing and availability or visit our Group page.
- -Springs Trampoline Park reserves the right to limit who participates depending on the time and participant traffic.
LITTLE JUMPER RULES
Parents please be aware that you cannot jump with your child in your arms or holding their hands. They must be able to jump by themselves unassisted. We highly recommend that children under the age of 6 come to the Toddler Jump Time on Friday’s from 10am to 12pm. Please see schedule for exact dates and times.
Waivers are Mandatory
- –Each jumper must have a signed waiver on file before jumping.
- -Each jumper under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by THEIR parent or court-appointed legal guardian.
- -A valid driver’s license or state identification card may be required to provide proof of age.
- -Waivers are available at kiosks at Springs Trampoline Park or online by clicking HERE
- -There are no exceptions to our waiver policy.